Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following varieties of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide by registering on the website (including your name, email, phone number, address, birth date etc.)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including 2Checkout transactions)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters, RSS feeds and other social media channels)
- any other information that you send to us through contact form
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you
Disclosure of Information
We respect your privacy and the purpose for which our site visitors provide us information. We do not share, sell, or rent any of the information collected to any third parties and do not intend to do so in the future.
When you access this website, we may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. This data contains information about you and it helps us to identify you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out your account or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. If you disable cookies for our site, you may still use our site, but certain benefits of your shopping experience with us may be impacted.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (including product reviews and comments) will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The company is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on Privacy Statement template published by freenetlaw.com.