Magento allows to create various customer groups and apply to them pricing and tax rules as well as tier pricing.
A common example of customer groups is a retail/wholesale type of set up, where regular customers are able to purchase your products at the regular price, but special customers are able to purchase your products at wholesale prices, provided they belong to that special pricing group.
In the past only store admin had the ability to assign a customer to a particular customer group. Now you can automate this process and let the customers to assign themselves.
Extended Customer Groups allows easily create various customer levels, for example retail/wholesale/distributors etc., where for each level will be set minimum order amount along with special pricing rules and tier pricing.
This extension perfectly integrates with Extended User Registration and allows for store admin approve new registrants willing to apply to special groups.
- Ability for new/existing customers to choose customers group
- Admin approval for customer self application
- Minimum order amount for groups
- 100% Open Source
- Bug Free Lifetime Guarantee
- 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 6 Months Free Support
1. Unzip the extension
2. Upload your files to your FTP. The extension has the same folder structure as Magento.
3. Clean Magento cache
4. Logout and login again
- Bugs related to taxes calculations. Now it depends on standard taxes settings
- Works correctly with Paypal Standard and Paypal Express payment methods
- Manual and automatic invoice calculations were fixed
- Various minor bugs (excerptions)
- Compatibility with Magento CE 1.9.x
- Move templates from frontend/default to frontend/base
- Uncomment block to show customer groups select at register page
- Bug fix - send admin notification letter for customers awaiting approval